Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Epiphany

I do not intend to create a long post, but a small reminder to myself of an epiphany I experienced during church a couple days ago. While at church I started to daze off, sorry higher ups, but I had some things on my mind.

I guess this sudden moment of realisation was triggered by a pretty girl my cousin Ron and I had noticed sitting in front of us during mass (sorry Lucy haha). We were fascinated by this girl - or at least I certainly was. I seriously probably fantasized (maybe imagined sounds slightly less stalker) about every possible detail about this girl, even how I could approach her somehow. Then I stopped and wondered why the hell I find myself obsessing over girls so easily. Is my whole life a cat and mouse chase? The majority of the decisions I make or plans and goals I aim to achieve have somehow all ended up being inspired by girls, whether it be my mum, friends or more than friend type things.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, all my faults can be blamed on women of all sorts haha, and all my achievements could not be possible with the leading women in my life. Ultimately, the man I become is a result of all the women surrounding my life.

Ahhh I love girls. What a wonderful epiphany.
PS. This was a great night.










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE LIKE SOME SORT OF GIRL/SEX CRAZY GUY. SLEAZE. FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BLOG ABOUT

andre said...

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK! is this hate mail! hahahahahaha