To my readership (if one exists),
I guess this should've been the first blog I posted but I got carried away too soon. While thinking what to base this blog about I heard the TV song that goes "Who are youu who who who who" know that song? hehe. But anyway, I thought it would be only fitting that I tell you who I am so you better understand the guy who writes about life, love and shares his triumphs and battles here. People construct their identities against an Other. So let me tell you some of the things I'm not, the things I don't do and the things I don't like.
I wasn't given a middle name. I don't go clubbing every weekend. I'm not a drug user. I don't really follow up on any tv shows. I'm never early. I don't enjoy winter as much as the other seasons. I don't get British comedy. I am not a kept man. I am not superstitious. I don't like talking to opinionated people who can't back up their arguments. I'm not super good at blowing bubbles from bubble gum. Perhaps it was for people like me that chewing gum was created? I don't remember names. I don't enjoy working 9 to 5 jobs.
It's funny how who you are has as much to do with who you're not. But to me, the funniest thing of all is the concept of dipping potato chips into more potato... and gravy hahaha. Thanks for your time.
From Andre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment