Friday, September 12, 2008

Wiki wiki Andre Yo!

Just tried uploading the mix onto a music mp3 player. Didn't work unfortunately all the files I uploaded were in .wma format instead of .mp3. Perhaps I will upload them on my brothers myspace. However, I'm really attached to the current songs that have been there for forever. There's 31 songs in the mix, I'm hesitant to upload it because stupid stanley would not mention my name there once. Luckily I got to choose all the songs. I'm sorry for this boring post but I'm just so excited that I actually contributed to one of these (the first one I made with my brother I had hardly any input so I guess that doesn't count haha), makes me feel hardcore. Badly.

See you.

Ps. Enclosed is a picture of my girlfriend, I call her girl DJ (Sorry guys, just had to find a way to mention girls so I can piss off anonymous comment person) hehe.




















edit: This feels foolish to add to this already awesome blog but I feel I've experienced some sort mental awakening these past two hours leading to my ultimate insight into women. It's freakishly mind-boggling. Step Up's on TV at the moment, totally not into it so yeah I'm back on here.

But anyway there's been an issue that's been bothering me lately. Surprisingly I don't actually feel bad but annoyed. What I don't understand with women right, are how into you they can appear but you can be disposed of so easily. HAHA yeah it's not like I'm saying I can keep my focus on one particular person for so long, however it's the fact that it's like they require some sort of... reciprocal love or else there there's no way they can like you for any time longer. In addition, they have the guts to tell me that I have hurt them so badly and they moved on so quickly because they deserve it. I personally don't believe you should tell someone you can replace so easily that they hurt you so bad. Because if I felt a heart wrenching pain for a girl, how could I ever move on in a matter of days!

And of course this isn't a hate blog, but it's what I'm feeling at the moment. So I decided that I will never tell a girl I love her unless I feel she's the type of girl I can hold onto for a long span of time, regardless of whether she feels the same way too. I just want a girl who's ideal for me right now.

3 comments:

KathyWho? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KathyWho? said...

& who's this anonymous comment person you're talking about?

*(sorry just had to ask)

andre said...

i didnt say i broke your heart did i! lol i really dont care. just someone who sent a random comment before. bye kathy